Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The lazy days of summer end and school begins..... which means earlier bed time,  (which I think I might like)  having a schedule again... lunches....and with this time of year brings pumpkins, hay rides, apple cider, cozy sweaters, and lots and lots of leaves on to blow or rake!!!!!!!!  and I cant believe I'm saying this.... but think I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   shorter days, longer nites!!!  I could go on and on....We are so blessed to live in a land where we have 4 seasons.....  Summer is my favorite for sure, but spring and fall don't fall far behind.....:)


So we hand over first day of school yesterday and there was lots of excitement ...we tried to get them to bed at an earlier hour but the next morning they said they couldn't sleep they were to excited... and they were up at 6:30!!!!!!  and ready to go, I for one was not impressed, I am not a morning person but I no that has to change, with our baby due in 11 weeks I will have to get up at a decent time to get every thing done and the girls out the door by 8....  Malaina's first day is sept 10 and she is so excited..... 


 
can't you just see the excitement shining off them....  and they made sure to take a flower for their teacher...  Miss King  and Miss Fisher....  the are both wonderful and the girls love them...
 bubba said now it my turn.... cheeeessssssssse!!!!!!!
 they get on the bus at Dan and Orpha's drive.... we are so blessed that they can ride on the bus and it's not even our school district bus driver...there are  about 5 or 6 buses that go to faith high school and transfer children and take them to the schools they need to go and it just so happens that one of them go to Fair Haven......and there bus driver is the sweetest lady!!!!!   The morning walk with them is so good for us all and you no every one has to go, even the little guys!! was so cute the first morning I said to the girls lets pray as we walk up to the bus.. and the second morning both boys said Mom...  we have to pray!!!!  in a very bossy voice........
here comes the bus... #81...
 and they are off!!!! Thank You Lord for keeping them safe, for Christian schools for our children!!! we truly are blessed!!!!!!










blessings to you and yours.... I'm off to do more painting!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment