Sunday, November 10, 2013

Our November Birthday girl!!!!!

She is our firstborn!!!!  our lover of life, an out doors girl, loves a party, is the leader of her sisters...she is a big help around the house, that is when she wants to,!!!!  she is a hard worker at school.. she's not one that her grades come easy so she works hard for every grade and we are so proud of her.... she even earned an Eday this quarter...and to think our oldest turned 10 kinda scared me... where did those 10 years go.....we love you girl... keep living for Jesus...
 Her party at school.. she wanted ice cream with carmel, pretzels, tea, and cookies... she was all smiles...  then she  had a night out with Daddy and I... she choose Olive Garden to eat, and Target to get her gift..we had given her an American doll last summer that we got at the garden party we went to.. plus she got a pony to..  so we gave her 20 dollars to spend an she could not decide but finally she decided on a few little things and a nail polish kit!!!!!  hope you had a happy one!!!!!

 we got her sisters to join us alittle then they had to go back to their class....






We also had to little birthday boys in October... they turned 3 and 4...  they are the life of the party right now and I was sad I didn't get any pictures.. we did a photo shoot with Lydia and I'm hoping to get a hold of them and put them on the blog...




We sure had some beautiful fall weather the last couple weeks... but I think it's getting alittle colder I can hear the wind blowing outside right now... and the leaves really came down this last week... It seems later this year for some reason....we also had a niece getting married this week my hubbies oldest niece got married and what a fun wedding, It's always a lot of work but so much fun to make their day special.. so to say we had a crazy week would be an understatement... getting ready Monday, wedding Tuesday, cleanup Wednesday, and doctors apt Thursday, well lets just say I was pretty tired till the weekend...








We are on the countdown to meet our little one...like the kiddos would say  5 times sleep right mom...  yup 5 times and I am so ready..  I have come to the conclusion that I am not a very patient person and I have a very low pain tolerance... I'm not sure which is worse, just being plain down uncomfortable or not having they patience you need to be a mother of 5 almost 6...... I think I tend to lose it a lot easier when I don't feel good.... and lets just say I don't do good under stress....please tell me I am not alone in this...........someone, anyone,  so hopefully this next week will go pretty fast and we will be holding our little one...oh the joy.....  thank you Jesus for blessing us with these!!!!! please give me  the patience I need to endure the next couple days and beyond.......We pray for a safe delivery, keep us in the Shadow Of Thy Wings... help us to raise our children for Your glory.....amen




blessings to You and Yours......

2 comments:

  1. Yes yes I know the feelin, I'm never a real patient pregnant person! But seriously I think any patience I did have flew out the window with this pregnancy! With the kids and everything my tolerance level has been pretty low:( I have nothing to complain about havn't felt that bad just the usual last month stuff now! Well countdown on we could just have these babies the same day:):) I'll be prAyin for ya!! Hope ur wk goes super fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to get to MGM Grand by Bus, Subway, or Air
    The cheapest way to 파주 출장안마 get to 천안 출장샵 MGM Grand by Bus, 수원 출장안마 Subway, or Air 영주 출장마사지 Charter costs 대구광역 출장마사지 only $1, and the quickest way takes just 6 mins. Find the cheapest way

    ReplyDelete