Saturday, January 4, 2014

SNOW DAY

Beautiful, peaceful, serene, magical,  I love snow......if its gonna be this cold it may as well snow.....right..... minus 10' that is seriously to cold....I remember as a child goin to the neighbors and sledding and building snow forts.....  we spent hours on their hill... I would even come home with a snow tan....:)  sweet memories..... and goin  skiing a teenager... there was a group of us that would go and one year we went to Vermont for a week and we had a house right on the slopes... that was the best..  SNOW MUCH FUN.....  now to make new memories with my family....


                    the snow started falling on Thursday evening and first they saying 4 to 6 inches  then the changed it to 5 to 8... it snowed thru the nite and the next morning this was what we woke up to....
                                                                                  
                                                                         so pretty...


this is what daddy does when he's out shoveling snow and the kids want a sled ride.....




                                                         love that the kids love to play in the snow.... today Annalisa even got to have a ride on the neighbors snowmobile.... she was on cloud 9.....

I'm inside dreaming of going sledding with the girls and making snow angels with them...  then I remember this sweet little face needs me to stay inside with him..  I'm thinking I might sneak out this evening when daddy can keep a watchful eye on him......   we love you baby Austin...





I'm off to clean up the house  and make some hot chocolate.....  and just maybe sneak outside for a walk.....

blessings..................

No comments:

Post a Comment