Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It's a BEAUTIFUL day....

It's a snow day...we got the call on Monday morning...  and lets just say it was a gorgeous snow day...
      I am absolutely in Love with this winter.... although the single digit temps were getting alittle old I would prefer the beauty of the snow and colder temps to the mud and dreary winters we have had already in the past...   I didn't get a thing done in January other then take care of my family and love on our baby and watch the snow fall.... but I LOVE it....
                                                          Breathtaking....



                                    and I just had to help make a snow man.......
 this is what daddy does when he shovels snow... the kiddos get a shovel ride....

 

 the kids could play under the pine trees...  they thought it was the coolest thing....

 and then I showed them the picture Linda had on facebook of her kids and husband building a fort... well daddy had to get to work (smile) and they where out way past dark....they were loving it....
 Tuesday we had a 2 hour delay and we woke up to a absolutely BEAUTIFUL morning.... It was breathtaking looking out over the yard and the trees were still loaded with snow, O and the sunrise.....  SO PRETTY, only GOD could create such a masterpiece...


and then there's our little sunshine.... He is just a trip right now...  he loves attention which he has enough of people to get it from...  he loves to be cuddled... he coos and loves to carry on a conversation with mom.. I have a spot on the bar that I lay him when I work in the kitchen and he will stretch his neck to find me and will watch my every move...he is growing so fast, his weight 3 wks ago was 10lbs 4oz.. really need to weigh him again... he does really good at night sleeping 9 to 6 most nights..for the last 3 wks... last night he slept from 6pm to 6am this morning...  and he was a hungry little man....    we love you baby Austin.....





have a blessed day.... Kate





 

No comments:

Post a Comment