Sunday, February 16, 2014

Be My Valentine.....

 
 So this year we decided to do something alittle different and have date nite at home with our kiddos.. and I have to say it was so relaxing... don't get me wrong I love eating out and having alone time with my hubby..but lets be real, asking someone to sit with our 6 kiddos is not the funnest... (even tho I do sometimes)....
 
 So I told the girls to help me out and we set the table all pretty and I made the meal of... shrimp, chicken alfredo,  potatoes, and a salad... we got the wine goblets out with sparkling cider.... and I have to say it on the top of my favorite valentines... I got roses from my love and chocolates which of course I had to share with my kiddos... so really I think this may have to be a start of a tradition.. Annalisa was already dreaming of what we could add to the décor next year..
 






my first valentine....

 and then there's this sweet little face... baby Austin is 3 months old.. how can he be 3 months where oh where does the time go...  can it please just slow down..

 Today he giggled for the first time, and he loves attention, he can carry on a pretty long conversation, :)...He still sleeps all night.. which is a such blessing...

                      seriously those little toesyies..... Love them....


Hope you all had a sweet valentines day...   Blessings............ Kate..

No comments:

Post a Comment