Friday, February 14, 2014

THE BEAUTY OF IT ALL...

All I could think this morn when I woke up was that song (Majesty).. it was breathtaking....  I lost track of the number of snow storms we had this year so far... but I do no one thing, they were all different but all beautiful in there own way....  this morning was the same, I got up to feed Austin and seen the sun coming up so I got his bottle and put daddy on the feeding duty and went for a walk... I just had to capture all the beauty around me.....  I felt like it was our valentine gift from God...  I mean think about it how could it be anymore perfect, snowed in on valentines day , hubby stays home, kids no school, and we did nothing but hang out....  (we did that yesterday to).....:)  but really it still awesome....
 
Snow was in the forecast,  starting late Wednesday  nite into Thursday tapering off around lunch time  and then hitting us again late Thursday nite... they where calling for 12 ~ 16 inches... plus the additional  4~6 inches from the second snow.. so school was cancelled for Thursday and we watched it snow, rain, sleet, I think it did all the above sometime through out the day... did crafts.. drank coffee.. and had a good day... I have to tell myself on days with no school that my work don't matter,,, to enjoy the moment.... then around dark it started snowing again... it was so pretty... and this is what we woke up to..... and once again school was cancelled...  so we made the best of it... and did nothing but hang out..:)   today I actually got a nap in snuggling with my baby dear....  so I am loving it....  come Monday it'll be time for school again :)    but if we really think about it what is our Lord trying to tell us.... they said that 49 states had snow, and some of the major cities they were telling people to stay home,  some of the big highways were shut down....   think about it....
Our GOD is in control...
 
 






 Our neighbor digging out....





 my little snow buddies...

I say there's close to 2 feet...  from what we had on the ground and then this snow... it deep out there peoples....  and now they say we could get another 3~5 Friday nite into Saturday.....  LOVE IT!!!!!


happy valentines day everyone....  show someone you care.... blessings!!!  Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment